India’s love for Tea is proved by the fact that it is the 2nd largest tea producer in India with a list of renowned tea estates and brands that grow exclusively in Indian states such as Assam, Nilgiri, and Darjeeling.
Choosing one particular tea brand as the best Tea in India is an impossible task because there are various factors we need to consider before making the decision. But we have collected a list of the top ten of the most popular tea brands in India.
- Tata Tea– With some popular variants like Tata Tea life, Tata Tea Premium, and Tata Tea Gold, it is the top-selling tea brand in India. It is best known for its premium quality and good taste.
- Taj Mahal Tea– The unique taste and endorsements by famous Indian celebrities are Taj Mahal Tea’s selling points.
- Red Label Tea– It is probably the most affordable tea brand on its list, and that is why it is popular among middle-aged people.
- Wagh Bakri– With its popular tag line “Wagh Bakri Chai, humesha rishte banaye.’ Wagh Bakri has a turnover of over Rs. 1100 crores.
- Lipton– Lipton is best known for its green Tea. The growing concerns of people regarding their health have helped it earn a fortune.
- Tetley– Tetley is internationally popular with sales in over 50 countries. It is known for its great packaging.
- Society Tea– Society tea is owned by Hasmukhrai and is famous for its rich taste.
- Pataka Premium- It is owned by the Pataka group, which also manufactures tobacco and health care products.
- Marvel Tea– With Marvel Yellow Tea, Marvel Red tea, and Marvel Premium Dust Tea, the company has more than 3000 distributors over the country.
- Taaza Tea– Taaza is known for its unique aroma and strong taste, and it has earned popularity as one of the best Tea in India.
With so many options to choose from, bid farewell to that headache after a hectic day at work.
Enjoy the wisp of the tea leaves in your freshly prepared tea. Pair your tea with some hot piping snacks to relax your mind and soul.