Preparation Time: 15 mins
recipe 中文Cooking Time: 10 mins
For BBQ Chicken Seasoning:
- ¼ cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or less for a milder flavor)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar **
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless chicken breasts (cut into cubes)
For the skewers:
- 3 green peppers (cut into thick pieces)
- 3 red peppers (cut into thick pieces)
- 1 large onion (cut into thick pieces)
- 10-12 skewers (soaked for at least 30 minutes)
- Dip the wooden skewers into water. Pat dry it. It’s essential to soak them first.
- In a small bowl, mix BBQ seasonings then add chicken
- And let the mixture remain for 10 minutes.
- Take a skewer, gently thread chicken, peppers, and onions; repeat them until the skewers have been filled about 1/2 way (about 3-4 pieces of each).
- Preheat a grill to 400º Fahrenheit.
- Add skewers to the grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally or until chicken temperature reaches 165 degrees internally.
- Serve hot.
Don’t forget to check out all our recipe curation at Food.
We thank the tastes of lizzyt for the recipe. Original link – https://www.tastesoflizzyt.com/bbq-chicken-skewers/