Preparation time: 35 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 100ml apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds, toasted, lightly crushed
- 1-star anise
- Pinch of chili flakes
- 4 peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to brush
- 500g green beans, trimmed
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (35g) slivered almonds, toasted
- To make the pickling mixture, combine the sugar, vinegar, coriander, star anise, and chili in a saucepan over low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Preheat a char-grill pan over high heat. Brush the peach wedges with a little oil, then cook, turning once, for 1-2 minutes until lightly charred. Transfer peaches to the pickling mixture and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blanch the beans in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Drain and refresh in iced water.
- Drain peaches, reserving liquid, then transfer to a bowl with beans and onion. Drizzle with oil and a little reserved peach liquid and scatter with almonds to serve.
Don’t forget to check out all our recipe curation at Food.
Don’t forget to visit our grill room all kinds of grill products like lotus grill, grill pans are available here.
We thank Delicious for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/chargrilled-peaches-green-beans-almonds/2b60ea2d-6ab9-44d9-8cd6-f2eaafa36601?current_section=recipes&r=recipes/collections/tx3ckwv6