Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 12 mins
- 6 ears of corn, de-husked
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup grated Cotija cheese
- 1 fresh lime, sliced into 6 wedges
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Lay your ears of corn horizontally on the grill.
- Turning often, grill the corn for about 10-12 minutes.
- When your corn is fully grilled, stick corn holders on each ear.
- Using a sauce brush, smear on the mayonnaise mixture.
- Pull the ears off one at a time and roll the coated ears in the grated cheese. The Cotija will stick to the coating, but it will work better if the corn is warm, so don’t let it cool.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and set on a plate.
- Serve elote street corn with a lime wedge per ear.
Don’t forget to check out all our recipe curation at Food. We thank The Nexgrillf for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://nexgrill.com/blogs/recipes/mexican-street-corn-elote