Figure licking recipe 中文, you can quickly try at home.
Preparation Time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 8 hrs
- 2 1/2 – 3 lb. Chuck Roast
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- (1) 18-ounce bottle BBQ Sauce
- (6) Buns
- In a slow cooker, add chuck roast. Generously season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, and smoked paprika. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Once it is tender, drain any excess fat from the slow cooker. Then take two forks and shred meat. Add BBQ sauce. Heat for about 15 minutes in slow cooker over low heat.
- Place meat on top of the bottom of the bun. Top with coleslaw. Serve warm.
We thank “Modern honey” for the recipe.
Original recipe Link – https://www.modernhoney.com/slow-cooker-bbq-beef-sandwiches/