Preparation time: 7 mins
Cooking time: 40 mins
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- Honey butter, for serving (equal parts honey and butter)
- Blend the flour, cornmeal, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the mashed sweet potatoes and mix well, being sure all the ingredients blend together.
- Add in eggs, melted butter, and honey, and mix well.
- Next, stir in the milk and mix well until everything is well-blended.
- Pour your mixture into a cast-iron skillet.
Don’t forget to check out all our recipe curation at Food. We thank The Nexgrillf for this delicious recipe and the recipe link