Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Preheat BBQ or grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, paneer cheese, egg, lemon juice, breadcrumbs, tandoori spice, salt, and black pepper and mix them well
- Divide the mixture into four medium patties or six mini patties and set aside the mixture on a plate.
- Place each pattie on your preheated BBQ, cover it, and grill for about 3-4 minutes per side or until sliders are fully cooked and no longer pink in the middle. During the last 30 seconds, pop on your buns faced down to toast lightly.
- To make the Mint Yogurt Sauce add in all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- For garnishing start with your bottom bun and spread on a layer of the mint yogurt sauce, add pattie, cucumber, tomato, sprouts, and top with another half of the pastry and enjoy.
Don’t forget to check out all our recipe curation at Food.