Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 2 lbs party wings
- 1 tsp kosher salt, plus more
- ¼ c (½ stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper, plus more
- ⅓ c hot sauce
- Pat your party wings very dry with paper towels.
- Place wings in a large bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl until coated on all sides.
- Melt a half stick of butter in a small pot. Once melted, remove from the heat, and stir in ⅓ cup of hot sauce until well-blended. Voila! you just made buffalo sauce.
Don’t forget to check out all our recipe curation at Food. We thank The Nexgrillf for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://nexgrill.com/blogs/recipes/3-ingredient-buffalo-wings