Preparation Time: 15 mins
recipe 中文Cooking Time: 10 mins
- two pounds shrimp, take the out shall.
- 1/4 cup low sodium of soy sauce
- Three tablespoons of honey
- Four cloves garlic, minced or grated
- Two tablespoons gochujang
- One tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- juice of half a lemon.
For Citrus butter
- Two tablespoons of butter
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- One Fresno pepper sliced.
1.In a large ziplock bag, add the soy sauce, honey, garlic, gochujang, sesame oil, and lemon juice, then add shrimp, seal the bag, and toss it to coat.you can marinate the shrimp for up to 24 hours, but it’s not compulsory
2. It would help if you made the citrus butter take a small saucepan, add the butter, orange juice, and lemon juice and cook over medium heat until the sauce is melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro and chiles.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan to high.
4.Twist 4-5 shrimp on skewers and grill each skewer for 2 minutes per side or until the shrimp is cooked through.
5. Arrange the skewers on a plate and serve the bbq grilled shrimp with citrus butter and top with sesame seeds and cilantro. Enjoy!
I bought my meat from www.aussiemeat.hk – great delivery and high-quality chicken. You can also receive a gift voucher if you refer a friend…so who wants to be a friend?
Don’t forget to check out all our recipe curation at Food.
We thank Half baked harvest for the recipe. Original recipe link- https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/honey-garlic-korean-bbq-grilled-shrimp/