Preparation time: 60 mins
Cooking time: 6 hrs
- 1 brisket (6-8 lbs.)
- 12 egg bun rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish, drained
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Rub mix(4 tbsp. kosher salt, 4 tbsp. pepper, 2 tbsp. paprika)
- 1 14 oz. bag store-bought coleslaw mix
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- To prepare your brisket, use a sharp knife to carefully trim away excess skin and fat, reducing the width of your fat cap down to somewhere between ½ and ¼ of an inch.
- Once trimmed, generously coat the entire brisket with salt, pepper, and paprika rub. Set aside.
- For the slaw, create a white BBQ sauce by combining mayo, apple cider vinegar, horseradish, kosher salt, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, pepper, and cayenne in a mixing bowl. Once all ingredients are incorporated, add coleslaw mix and toss until evenly coated.
- Into the fridge goes your White BBQ Sauce Coleslaw. And grab your brisket! It’s grill time.
Don’t forget to check out all our recipe curation at Food. We thank The Nexgrillf for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://nexgrill.com/blogs/recipes/low-slow-brisket-sliders