recipe 中文 Preparation:
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon ground caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Kosher salt
- 5 ears of corn, husked
- For brushing use vegetable oil
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- One 2-pound, center-cut salmon fillet
- First, light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Take a bowl, to blend the caraway with the white pepper and one tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Then brush the corn with vegetable oil and grill over high heat, turning, until lightly charred, 5 minutes. Cover four ears in foil to remain warm. Cut out the kernels from the remaining cob and shift to a mini food processor. Let cool slightly. Take a bowl to add the butter, dill, one tablespoon of the caraway salt, and beat until blended. Scrape the butter into a bowl; freeze for 5 minutes.
- Please take out the salmon and brush it all over with oil and spread with the remaining caraway salt. Grill the salmon for 4 minutes, skin side down until the skin becomes brown and crisp. Turn the salmon and grill until almost cooked through, 4 minutes longer. Top the salmon with the compound butter and serve the recipe with the corn.
We thank “Food and Wine” for the recipe. Original recipe link –https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/salmon-and-corn-mixed-grill