Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 12 extra-large green prawn, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 200g firm tofu, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- Extra virgin olive oil, to brush
- 11/4 cups (150g) frozen peas, blanched
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 50g snow pea shoots
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Gado gado peanut sauce (we used Ayam), to serve
- Place a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Season prawns and tofu, brush with oil and cook, turning, for 3-4 minutes until tofu is charred and prawns are cooked.
- Serve chargrilled prawns and tofu with greens, lime wedges, and gado gado sauce.
Don’t forget to check out all our recipe curation at Food.
We thank Delicious for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/chargrilled-prawns-cucumber-mint-salad/a57acbfa-04ee-4a32-b979-675a26384ab3