The conversion rate means the percentage calculation of visitors who take the desired action.
Types of conversion rate:
- The macro conversion includes purchasing a product, request customization, a quote, subscribing to a service.
- Micro conversion: signing up for email lists, creating an account, adding a product to the cart.
The conversion depends on many factors. Some of the factors are:
- Revenue strategy
- Campaign Goal Macro or Micro
- Acquisition/traffic strategy
- Traffic Type (Organic and Targeted Traffic/Fake and spam traffic)
- Natural disasters/adverse weather
- Events & Miscellaneous
Average Conversion Rate per Industry:
As reported by Wordstream, across industries, the average landing page conversion rate was 2.35%, yet the top 25% are converting at 5.31% or higher. Ideally, you want to break into the top 10% — these are the landing pages with conversion rates of 11.45% or higher.
Want to know more check with HYF Experts
HYF is a foremost digital marketing company providing full-scale SEO services. We use the most cutting edge SEO methodologies for increasing your traffic, market development strategy, leads, and sales. The top SEO Company in Sacramento with more than 10,000 keywords optimized and ranked.
Don’t forget to check out all our blogs at News